Department GROUND OPERATIONS Reporting to REGIONAL MANAGER Direct reports PSA/TRO/ATO/Baggage Location ALL STATIONSJob description
To ensure efficient and superior service is provided to our passengers through the supervision of a competent airport team of customer service agents.
- Coordinate all aspects of the station’s operations through the supervision of a team of Duty Managers.
- Ensure a safe, punctual, efficient and smooth operation at all times.
- Plan, assign, manage and review the work of staff engaged in various activities in the station.
- Resolve a wide range of operational problems including passengers’ complaints and requests.
- Make recommendations regarding staff hiring, training, discipline, promotions and conduct performance appraisals.
- Represent Arik Air at all airport related functions/meetings and liaise with the relevant government agencies.
- Analyze and make recommendations for improved services and operations.
- Verify and approve all station related invoices and prepare reports and statistics for management.
- Ensure all Arik Air manuals are updated and complied with at all times including the regulations and procedures of regulatory bodies.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and within the station manager’s competence as required from time to time.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the ground handling agents and Arik Air staff
- Represent Arik Air at all airport related functions and liaise with airport authority and governmental offices,
- Performs other duties asked by company if required