• Develop and expand our customer support as part of a focused team. This will include both in house development and may include visits to customers as necessary to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction to get products to market in a timely manner. Candidates will be able to lead the customer relationship and provide excellent levels of support.
• Lead in the development of cutting edge Set-Top-Box platforms for a diverse range of next-generation products. Using your proven track record of STB development experience you can expect to be involved in a projects core development within 3 months of starting at Broadcom.
• Work in a leading-edge development environment. At Broadcom we believe in providing our engineers with the tools and expertise they need to do the job in the best way they can. Join our highly motivated team and bring your experience of Linux, Clearcase, GIT, Realtime-OS, MIPS and/or ARM technologies to bear in a well-resourced, flexible environment.
• Help champion software quality at Broadcom. Bring your experience of real-world software quality solutions and help us to improve the quality of our software products. We are a company committed to an ongoing effort to improve every aspect of what we do.
• Work in a geographically diverse setting. Broadcom is an international company with development teams and customers spread around the globe. From the UK we support customers and development with a European focus, but work closely with colleagues throughout Broadcom. Add your contribution to Broadcom’s engineering community and become part of our success.
Experience of Linux, GIT, Realtime-OS, MIPS & ARM technologies to bear in a well-resourced, flexible environment