Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Stirret Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant posiition of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Manager
Electrical Engineering Manager must be able to:
- Accomplishes electrical engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves electrical engineering operational objectives by contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical engineering financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets.
- Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations; resolving design issues.
- Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations..
- Must be a member of COREN with B Sc. Electrical Electronics,
- Electronic Testing Design, Electronic Production Technologies, Electronic Systems, Technical Management, Developing Budgets, Management Proficiency, Electronics Troubleshooting, Basic Safety, Quality Focus, Process Improvement, Leadership
Additional certifications would be an added advantage
Candidates must reside in Lagos with 1-3 relevant years working experience
Method of Application
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to hr.nigsapresources @gmail.com
*Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
*Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
* Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview