Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Stock Control Supervisor performs any combination of following tasks to compile records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment.
• Be pro-active on counting, the movements of stock and work to the schedule.
• Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
• Give clear instructions on why the stock file has been amended.
• Have a very clear understanding of each product and how to search it, i.e. product code, supplier code etc
• Develop relationships with key people in the business.
• Work in a manner that is safe and will not put other employees at risk by your actions that would leave the Company liable to legal action.
• Actively learn about products so that you can offer consistent and accurate product knowledge to others.
• To train and offer support to the stock control assistant.
• Set targets and continually appraise performance of stock control assistant.
• Manage negative stock lines to consistency of single figures. Process to be checked daily
• Monitor, control and action goods to be returned to suppliers with the objective of ensuring that all unwanted, damaged, defective products are returned and credited within a four week period.
• Oversee the process of documentation to ensure that no goods are transferred from branch to branch without the appropriate paperwork
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of OND in Logistics and Distribution or any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #320,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and only qualified shortlisted applicants will be invited.