Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Stock Controller oversee the process of documentation to ensure that no goods are transferred from branch to branch without the appropriate paperwork.
• Understand the movements of stock.
• Be pro-active on counting, work to the schedule.
• Investigate issues and escalate accordingly.
• Give clear instructions on why the stock file has been amended.
• Have a very clear understanding of each product and how to search it, i.e. product code, supplier code etc
• Develop relationships with key people in the business.
• Work in a manner that is safe and will not put other employees at risk by your actions that would leave the Company liable to legal action.
• Actively learn about products so that you can offer consistent and accurate product knowledge to others.
• To train and offer support to the stock control assistant.
• Set targets and continually appraise performance of stock control assistant.
• Manage negative stock lines to consistency of single figures. Process to be checked daily
• Monitor, control and action goods to be returned to suppliers with the objective of ensuring that all unwanted, damaged, defective products are returned and credited within a four week period.
• Oversee the process of documentation to ensure that no goods are transferred from branch to branch without the appropriate paperwork.
• Manage stock adjustments on a daily basis ensuring that accuracy is maintained at the required level.
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: Minimum of #180,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.