Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Storekeepers are responsible in storing, releasing, compiles records of the supply in construction, vessels, department stores or hotels.
Store keepers/Material recording clerks keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, recordkeeping, and inventory control.
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
· Requirements and Responsibilities For Storekeeper Works in a small stockroom.
· Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals.
· Checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low.
· Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
· Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· Works under general supervision.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND and any other qualification will be an added advantage.