- The Store Controller will be required to work as an integral part of the inventory management team; providing efficient stock management functions to the Estate. He/She must have a working knowledge of SAP.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the General Manager and will be responsible for:
- The efficient and effective material and inventory management system in the store.
- Ensure that effective and efficient structures are in place to facilitate proper receipt, safe storage and issuance of materials with proper security processes to prevent any unauthorized material being taken from store stocks
- Maintain material stock system, ensuring that materials stocked are purchased to the agreed specification and stock levels are maintained at the optimum usage and financial levels
- Liaise with procurement unit (Head office & local) to ensure that the agreed supply arrangements are effectively working and materials ordered arrive Just in time for the user department/unit
- Ensure that all material requisitions are processed through the agreed processes and information system (SAP)
- Participate in annual and periodic stock taking (inventory), presenting outcomes and improvement proposals to Management