At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas, Reebok, or Rockport. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
From design to production to logistics to technology, every role in all our brands is connected to this. Our roles span the range of our brands, as well as spanning the globe. No matter what you do, or what country or city you do it in, your work helps make greatness possible.
Manage all pre-construction and construction processes, including layout planning, fixtures ordering, construction of new spaces and remodels of existing spaces, ensuring timely and cost effective construction and delivery on new and/or existing retail locations for own retail and franchisee. Manage all the Maintenance requests from own retail stores.
- Manage the adidas Retail Construction process from planning, design, scope, bidding, approval and delivery.
- Manage the design approval, permitting and construction phases; responsible for the timing, cost and quality of all projects.
- Develop the processes, policies and work sequencing to expedite projects and delivery in the most cost effective, efficient manner.
- Develop and qualify a network of cost effective contractors, seeking the best materials and workmanship for the least possible investment.
- Establish and Maintain the Annual Maintenance contract for own retail stores
- Work with supporting departments to ensure the team is clear on the construction timelines and necessary collaboration exists needed for effective openings, remodels, or relocations of stores.
- Advanced knowledge of budgeting cost estimating procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of architectural design and planning principles and procedures.
- Understanding of contract documents and specifications.
- Technical knowledge of building components and their functions.
- Intermediate CAD Skills (ability to interpret and communicate via plan set within CAD)
- Intermediate MS office skills, with specific emphasis on MS Project, Word and MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Ability to manage project schedules under tight deadlines.
- Ability to skilfully negotiate contracts and desired outcomes.
- Ability to develop and present construction estimates
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in / Interior design/Civil Engineering/ Architecture qualification desirable
- 3+ Years of Interior design project Management Experience.
- 1+ Years of retail Interior design