- We are looking for a results-driven store manager to be responsible for the overall store management.
- The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
- Ensure no goods leave inward goods without being checked and the inventory system updated.
- To carry out Goods Inward inspection for all component parts entering the company ensuring compliance to design specification and contractual requirements
- To manage the inward stock movement whilst maintaining accuracy and integrity of the store/s inventory records under your direction including all associated documentation and recording keeping for accounting purposes.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- 8-15 years experience.
- Proven successful experience in store management.
- Demonstrable experience of disciplines gained in a FMCG environment.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- People and customer management skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.