- Receiving of materials from suppliers.
- Push dispatching of finished goods to distributors/trade
- Liaise with laboratory for the release of raw materials and packaging materials to enable released materials issues to production.
- Maintains and controls storage of materials.
- Maintain accurate stock records and partake in the monthly and yearly stock taking with accounts department for better stock control.
- Carry out the cleaning and housekeeping of the warehouse to achieve Nestle Hygiene rules (NGMP)
- Capturing the accurate stock on SAP
- Prepare Waybill for returned and rejected materials to customers
- Ensure adequate safety of staff through regular training, briefing, inspecting of the work area and implementation of corrective actions.