Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
To keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule. They ensure proper scheduling, recordkeeping, and inventory control.
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies
- Familiar with concepts and procedures used in stores
Minimum of OND in relevant discipline
1 - 3years experience in store keeping, stock taking, store managment.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should apply to :