An exciting opportunity based in Abu Dhabi for a passionate and commercial store manager to join the Burberry team. You will focus on leading your store to provide an iconic customer experience and ensure the store maximises its profitability using your commercial retail knowledge. You will be comfortable leading a team, driving KPIs and ensure the store runs efficiently both front and bank of house.
- Achievement of sales budget.
- Manage and achieve all Key Performance indicators in line with store Profit and Loss reporting.
- Prioritise and initiate Company objectives.
- Work closely with the General Manager and the Buying team to provide effective feedback, ensuring that popular selling lines are replenished on time.
- Ensure that the position of stock, in the store is designed to minimise theft by customers or staff and that the Company procedures on security in relation to theft are adhered to.
- Provide effective democratic leadership and control for the staff.
- Appraise staff performance during the probationary period and annually.
- Ensure that development plans are carried out with all team members each month
- Apply Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures appropriately and correctly in partnership with the HR department.
- Be responsible for and to provide management cover for all areas within the store i.e. menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, accessories, and office, as and when required.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Previous retail management experience – preferably for a luxury retailer
- Excellent communication skills
- Be commercially aware and confident to manage sales targets
- Demonstrate strong leadership and support the sales team to deliver the Burberry experience