- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Managing and driving performance within all aspects of P&L, including Top line sales, margins, warranty, accessory, ageing provisions, and organic growth metrics
- Manage customer engagement through mystery shop program, GUEST role play, training rhythm, and daily coaching activities
- Drive awareness with customers around promotional and value add business activities by ensuring all visual merchandising and employee communication elements are in place and executed on time
- Eliminate stock loss through the implementation of and adherence to SOP within all functional store teams (warehouse, sales, customer service, and finance)
- Perpetually improve conversion and ATV through daily performance management
- Apply efficiency measures to control and reduce costs related to store operations
- Ensure accountability around customer service standards and other key job responsibilities for all employees reporting into you
- Bachelors Degree with Retail diploma or Retail management training from a large organization.
- Must have previous experience in Retail Chain store management. At least 5 years in store manager position with P&L experience
- A good track record in dealing with staff and a large store management team of at least 30 people or more.
- Good interpersonal skills not only to deal with multi cultural staff but also customers.
- Great analytical skills.
- Organizational skills and must be able to delegate tasks and do effective follow up.