Achieving sales targets through a team of CCAs, Constantly motivating team towards target, Monitor hygiene and cleanliness at the store, Ensure visual merchandising and conducting promotions, Raising indent, Organize stock taking on daily and weekly basis, Inventory management, Ensure cash deposit at the bank, Generate and analyze sales reports, Provide timely information and feedback to management.
- Leadership: Engage and inspire store teams to achieve maximum performance. Model behavior that fosters a sense of energy, ownership, teamwork and personal commitment. Regularly coach store associates and set clear performance expectations. Communicates effectively with the store team regarding sales and key customer client opportunities. Shares responsibility for the “Manager on duty” program and total store operations...
- People Management: Pursues, attracts, hires, coaches and retains talented associates for key roles. Seeks diverse ideas and points of view to achieve business success. Responsible for all associate training requirements and ensures expected sales and service behaviors are modeled throughout the store.
- Selling Results: Creates a culture of consultative selling with an emphasis on developing ongoing professional relationships with top customers. Role model and Coach the entire store for expected selling behaviors. Communicates with team on industry trends
- Customer Service: Partner with other store managers to champion a customer centric environment. Coaches all associates to create a culture of consultative selling and total solutions while putting the customer first.
- Training: Oversees the timely completion of required training for all store associates
- Model our Commitments: Put the Customer First, Take Appropriate Risks, Be Fast & Flexible, Raise the Bar and Challenge Yourself.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Ability to network and build community involvement
- Experience in selling to small businesses in a Retail or Service environment
- Experience and confidence leading a team of consultative selling associates who support the small business customer and core consumer while managing multiple priorities
- Has the ability to coach a diverse team of individuals and hold them accountable for results
- Exhibits advanced level of selling behaviors and models the way in all interactions with customers in person, via email or phone
- Passion for technology and office stationery