Cloud Integrated Storage (CIS) represents the next important evolutions of the IT industry, and a strategic priority for Microsoft. This is your chance to be part of a growing global team bringing Microsoft's cloud and storage solutions to market. Microsoft’s StorSimple solution is an emerging leader in the area of Cloud-integrated Storage (CIS) - a category of storage solutions that consolidate the management of primary data, backup, disaster recovery and archival data, and deliver seamless integration between on premise and cloud environments. StorSimple Solutions will help our customers embrace cloud storage by integrating their on-premise investments with the cloud and this hybrid approach to storage aligns to Microsoft Cloud OS vision.
Do you have what it takes to be a Sales Leader in this evolution? Are you excited about an opportunity to drive Sales and work with emerging technologies? Are you a strong Sales leader, interested in building and driving a global business and work on the front lines with the field and product groups every day?
If so, then this is your chance to be part of a growing global team bringing Microsoft's Cloud Integrated Storage to market. The Incubation Sales team for StorSimple is hiring a Solutions Specialist with a passion for customers and technology and driving revenue.
The Solution Sales Professional (SSP) position for StorSimple will be responsible for:
Work with StorSimple Technology Solution Professional (TSP) - and a virtual team of sellers to drive Windows Azure revenue via the StorSimple solution
Identifying, driving and closing complex sales opportunities for Microsoft's cloud computing platform
Perform skills transfer for partners / Microsoft sales forces and provide input and feedback from field and partners to the marketing and product development process.
Provide leadership to others in identifying opportunities and helping customers to evaluate Azure solutions within their requirements to leverage the cloud.
Identify key trends & drive necessary improvements in sales & product to capitalize on opportunities.
Work with partners in joint solution and integration with StorSimple technologies
Develop and maintain competitive analysis including white papers, solution briefs, application notes, and presentations
Requirements and Skills/Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of storage, cloud computing technologies, emerging trends and related technology including knowledge of competitors
- Working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics, and business value selling
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrated experience and success engaging with senior executives in a sales process and working with leading consulting and systems integrator organizations.
- Possess exceptional demonstrated decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Effective sales pipeline development and management experience required.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience is required as a Solution Sales Professional in the area of storage technologies, with overall 10 years of experience in the high-tech industry.
- Candidate must possess exceptional demonstrated decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- BS/BA degree.
- Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal. Good public speaking skills are desirable.