• Ensure full compliance with regulatory, legal and commercial requirements.
• Manage a direct sales Enterprise sales account team
• Consistently meet and exceed sales and revenue targets, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
• Build and maintain relationship with Internal suppliers/stakeholders
• Liaise with all ES staff and other relevant Divisions within MTN Group
• Review market and internal conditions and develop aggressive sales strategy that grows MTNN’s revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives and assist department in planning and developing budgets for the upcoming year.
• Identify and develop a robust pipeline of opportunities within the strategic accounts which are systematically qualified, whilst managing the decision-making process within the account to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
• Develop compelling business cases for investment within relevant verticals, to assist in clearly identifying return on investment and risk.
• Provide guidance and manage relationship with allocated Customer Service Officers and Debt Collection Officers to ensure maximum support for all Strategic Accounts.
• Integrate quality management processes within all business processes within the department to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and quality services to customers.
• Capture sales data, monitor sales performance and trends and generate assessment reports and analysis for management review.
• Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to investors’expectations.
• Ensures efficient use of the resources assigned to Strategic Accounts to profitably meet the agreed needs of all customers.
• Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programmes for Strategic Account partners to ensure enterprise sales targets are fully met.
• Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.