Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Team Lead, Strategic Resource Function, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing assurance to management and the board through the CIA on the effectiveness and efficiency of the Bank’s risk management, control, and governance processes.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in the Social Sciences, or other related disciplines.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in general banking and audit practice. Possession of additional professional qualification(s) ACA, ACIB, MBA or M.Sc will be an advantage.
- Proven experience in audit and fiscal analysis.
- Strong understanding of the banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in the use banking applications and auditing tools.
- Strong attention to details.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.