Efficient sourcing of products, services and solutions by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer. The Strategic Sourcing Manager is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services either to be delivered to Customers as part of or as an Ericsson delivery or for internal use within Ericsson. The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Cooperate proactively with internal customers to capture sourcing needs and opportunities in your assigned geographical area.
- Cooperate with GCTs and provide local input to Category Sourcing Strategies and Category Sourcing Guidelines
- Drive KPI fulfillment to ensure that Ericsson has better terms, conditions and prices than our competitors
- Identify sourcing opportunities, document in the Opportunity List and coordinate prioritization with GCTs
- Define and execute sourcing events with efficient RFx management to realize local opportunities in accordance with Category Sourcing Guidelines
- Leverage negotiated frame agreements and capture call-off negotiation opportunities
- Drive local sourcing intelligence, including market knowledge, and proactively share with internal customers and GCTs
- Manage relationships with appropriate suppliers to continuously fulfill business needs
- Work towards agreed savings targets (a.o. reductions, avoidance, negotiation results and efficiency/administrative savings).
- Evaluate and select suppliers,
- Ensure implementation of supplier agreement
- Develop the long term business for the specific product / service