- Lead/coordinate senior cross-functional teams to implement Google’s strategy for Sub-Saharan Africa - developing recommendations and driving them through to implementation.
- Define, structure and execute major initiatives – developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings and recommendations to senior leadership teams.
- Manage the delivery of the core planning processes - including annual planning and business updates.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a similar cross functional analytical project management role
- Experience at a leading consulting firm, or equivalent project management experience in a high-growth technology firm
- Experience working in Sub Saharan Africa, and good knowledge of the African business environment and Internet ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Good networker and influencer, with interpersonal skills, able to work across various Google functions
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate with technical teams
Sales Operations is the global team that makes sure Google's complex and ever-evolving business runs smoothly. Experts in leading process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done. They develop global initiatives and set high-level goals to improve productivity.