Our Client, a leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for the provision of accurate information for organizations, and to have a good understanding of opportunities and risks relating to new businesses
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for assisting the top management with creating, communicating, implementing and sustaining strategic initiatives for the company.
• Work with Manager in developing project plan, budget and schedule.
• Coordinate with management in preparing project proposals and contractual documents.
• Track project progress regularly and develop status reports to management.
• Ensure that project is completed within allotted budget and timelines.
• Follow company policies and safety regulations for operational efficiency.
• Research and recommend new technologies to carry out project development tasks.
• Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
• performing any data analysis relevant to project tasks
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or any finance related discipline.
• Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 15years relevant experience in finance and project management strategies
• Strong research, writing and presentation skills.
• Financial modeling and valuation skills.