- You will lead the strategic planning process within the company.
- You will ensure external research is carried out with insights used to formulate business strategies and to perform external and internal competitive analysis.
- You will conduct scenario planning, organize and run the annual strategy meeting, and coach the executive team on strategic.
- Master's Degree in a Social Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics, or other research field is required.
- Minimum of 12 years experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in research with proven ability to administer, design and effectively maintain a research program at a state-of-the-art level.
- Demonstrated experience in information technology, knowledge management support systems, and state-of-the-art statistical software.
- Demonstrated familiarity with research requirements for validation of assessment programs.
- Energy sector knowledge/experience will be an advantage.