Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We offer experienced engineers and best-in-class upstream, midstream, and downstream oilfield services. Our multi-discipline engineering group supports drilling, production, completions, and pipeline operations. Other functions include foundation services and cutting-edge mechanical testing.We are recruiting to fill this position
- Interpret and understand product specifications, data sheets, and customer requirements.
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings.
- Perform design calculations in accordance with API, ASME, ASM, AISI standards.
- Design product components and assemblies.
- Select appropriate construction materials.
- Provide technical advice.
- Work with manufacturing and assembly personnel to develop efficient methods of assembly on equipment.
- Work with other engineering and service personnel to develop procedures and documentation to inspect, repair used equipment from the field.
- Generate test procedures and all necessary support documentation for product verification and validation.
- Perform product tests and experiments that require standard as well as nonstandard procedures.
Perform other duties as required by engineering management
- B.Sc Structural/Civil/Mechanical engineering degree or other advanced engineering degree, or equivalent experience
- 4 years of design experience.
- CAD: AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- FEA: COSMOS, ANSYS, ABAQUS, SAFI, StruCad (linear and non-linear analysis).
- NOTE-Applicant Must Be Residening in Lagos
All interested and qualified candidates should send their full details to the comment box or to the Email firstname.lastname@example.org