- Candidate is responsible for designing structures and ensuring that they remain safe, economic and functioning throughout its intended lifetime - working closely on construction plans with clients, architects and other professionals.
- Must be creative, have excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills.
- A good working knowledge of construction materials is important.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 30 - 45 years, must have a relevant first degree (M.Sc or its equivalent is an added advantage).
- A minimum of 8 years post NYSC work experience in structural/construction roles.