Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- Ability to understand and interpret simple and complex structural fabrication drawing.
- Ability to use all fabrication /Fitting equipment and instrument.
- Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
- B.Eng. in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering or relevant trade test(s), OND and SSCE.
- Computer literacy is compulsory.
- 5 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field and must have been a supervisor for a year.
- This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.