Reference Code: SISP
- For installation activities he is to ensure the achievement of the established cost, time, quality, health and safety objectives in order to meet the contractual obligations
- Ensure that planning activities of installation are performed, liaising with other organizations and functions involved in the project execution
- Define project strategies (e.g. Project Execution Plan, Quality Plan, Procurement Plan), ensuring the project activity planning
- Supervise engineering and procurement activities supported by the other project organization roles
- Supervise site/yard and offshore installation activities
- Ensure the implementation of methodologies related to risk and knowledge management.