As the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of our client's studio by implementing appropriate best practice procedures.
Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the studio, you will lead and support the Studio Team and ensure that the adequate resources are in place to manage customer projects. Managing all aspects of quality control, you will ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest possible quality.
Your other duties will include:
- Taking full ownership of the computerised management system
- Creating accurate and prompt cost estimates for projects
- Providing regular updates to the Client Servicing Team on project developments
- Maintaining project time sheets
- Previous project management experience
- A proven track record of management and leadership
-As the Studio Manager, you must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a sharp attention to detail and a strong commercial awareness.
-Accurate and open, you must have the ability to effectively manage your workload and be willing to go 'above and beyond' to ensure that tasks are completed on time.