• Candidate must have 12 years+ previous experience in the oil and gas industry of which a minimum of 3 years+ should have been in a position of managing feasibility / conceptual studies for midstream oil and gas related projects, preferably gas processing in a client / consultant environment.
• Candidate should possess demonstrable experience in project management and project front end loading and gated processes and leading teams of up to 10+ personnel.
• Candidate must have previous experience of developing study design basis documentation as well as, study scope of work for tendering / proposals and subsequent clarifications and negotiations with consultants and/or clients.
• Candidate must be university graduate qualified in engineering discipline (Chemical, Petroleum or Mechanical with appreciation of chemistry).
• Candidate must possess a broad working knowledge of facilities engineering covering: o Process engineering o Flow assurance o Equipment rating and sizing o Equipment layout o Electrical generation and distribution o Instrument and control systems o Safety in design
• Candidate will report primarily to Vice President‐Business Development Studies Division as well as, project stakeholders and/or shareholders.
• Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
• Candidate must possess excellent presentation skills to communicate study progress, issues and outcomes to management and stakeholders / shareholders.
• Candidate must be an excellent team player and have strong analytical abilities and practical approach to decision making with business sense at times of uncertainty.
• Candidate must be able to work under minimum supervision and show initiative when dealing with situations that require guidance to study team. A good working knowledge of project economics and appreciation of upstream reservoir development and issues will be considered as advantageous.