Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Work closely with ARFH program and other finance teams, and sub-recipients (SRs) to ensure smooth operation and effective grant’s fund management by the Sits.
- Support in preparation/review of the fund request by the SRs to ensure reasonability and compliance with approved budgets
- Review retirement documents and follow upon all outstanding advances with Sits staff and partners at Federal, State and Local communities, to ensure timely and proper retirements.
- Review Sits monthly transactions including cash book and bank reconciliation, and track each SR’s budget and expenditure, and variance analysis report
- Ensure that both internal and external auditors’ findings and recommendations are followed up and addressed appropriately and timely.
- Conduct financial pre-award visits to potential sub-recipients to assess their capability to manage grants funds.
- Provide continuous technical assistance and training to sub-recipients and monitoring the grants expenditures, budgets and reporting to ensure projects implementation compliance with terms and conditions of contracts.
- Support in designing, installing, implementing and maintaining adequate accounting and internal control systems.