- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Music and Arts.
· To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning
· To plan and prepare lessons in order to deliver the National Curriculum ensuring breadth and balance in all subjects.
· To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
· To maintain good order and discipline among the pupils, safeguarding their health and safety
· To organise and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
· To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children’s progress.
· Complete diaries, log book and anecdotal recordings.
· Log in homework books
· To ensure that school policies are reflected in daily practice.
- Have a B.ED or B.A/B.Sc with a P.GCE, Montessori Dip
- Minimum of 4 years Post qualification experience
- Have an in depth knowledge of specialised subject
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to prepare and plan effectively.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and management time effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team.