Due to current and future workload requirements we are looking to recruit a Submarine Engineering Manager to join our busy Naval Engineering department.
The postholder will offer high level submarine technical expertise and professionalism to clients and partners, as well as develop new business and contribute to our internal R&D work on future submarine design.
- A degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Chartered Engineer status (or equivalent) with an appropriate institution
- Extensive experience of designing, supporting or operating submarines
- Significant engineering experience with some or all of the following functional areas: submarine design, acquisition, operation and support
- Demonstrable competence in an area of design, build, repair or operation of submarines
- The ability to develop close working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders & interfaces to progress business and programme demands