Job Number: 2727096
Postal Code: 2146
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Power Generation Services
- This position will report to the General Manager of the Generators & Gas oOEM Product Lines for MEA region, and is accountable for value creation through full life-cycle ownership of the products and services within the Generators & Gas oOEM product lines.
- This position will be responsible for growing product revenue & overall share in the assigned MEA subregion markets.
- Be accountable for the products and customer offerings within the product lines, driving direction in all matters related to SAS, TAS, IB visibility, revenue growth proposals, market share strategy and investments for NPI.
- Collaborate with product technology owners and solution teams to normalize / prioritize requirements, account for regulatory compliance trends, simplify the way we deliver to the market place, identify customer needs, market trends and be accountable for product/solutions delivery to ensure cost effectiveness, timeliness and total plant commitments for maximizing customer and business benefits.
- Aligns sales force around the go to market strategy. Frames and communicates the value proposition and measures against competition.
- Anticipate and identify the long-term needs and opportunities for the business in order to create significant market power and sustainable competitive advantage. Engage on NPI programs and drive NPI execution for delivering on time and on budget
- Work across a highly matrixed organization (sales, marketing, technology and supply chain) and ensure collaboration and teamwork in delivering quality product solutions to our customers in MEA
- Identify growth opportunities via adjacencies, alliances, and partnerships. Identify and build a network of partners within assigned subregion geographies
- Collaborate with the marketing team on best entry into the external market place and best collateral for sales support. Work with sales / services teams and define the best path to market for proposed product solutions and be able to implement change as necessary
- Develop terms and conditions, training specific to this product line, pricing, margin and EHS for the program to be deployed to the partners, including segmenting based on expertise
- Be responsible developing and implementing a monitoring program to ensure quality and compliance, undertake the necessary corrective and preventive actions resulting from Quality noncompliance monitoring and audit programs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or Business from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in product & customer facing roles, working on product services, operations or product technical sales.
- Thorough/In-depth technical knowledge/exposure on GE & oOEM generators products and generator solutions
- Prior experience with generator product technical sales
- Willingness and ability to travel 25%-50% of the time as required
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business, commercial and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change
- Demonstrated ability to Convince and Influence
- Excellent team player
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to manage complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders and influence results.