Jumia Summer Internship
The Jumia Internship Program is designed to attract top students from Universities in Nigeria and across the globe. Our aim is to help orchestrate your transition from student to business professional. The general perception of interns sitting around and making copies or working in a back-office environment doesn’t apply here. As an intern with Jumia you would have a hands-on experience in whatever department you decide to work in; every intern would have projects assigned to him/her to work on for the duration of the program.
What we offer
We hope to expose you to best practices of working in a fast paced, professional startup environment. In return, we hope you come with hunger and insatiable appetite to learn the inner workings of the E-commerce industry and prove you have what it takes to succeed in this environment. This will be challenging experience for you, but you will enjoy it all the way.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a strong desire to learn and receive coaching from time to time
• Must have a passion for the E-Commerce Industry
• Must possess strong leadership and entrepreneurial acumen.
Qualification & Experience
• Current enrolment in any recognized and accredited University
• Experience working with a relevant team/ group on a short term project
• Basic knowledge of the E-commerce industry is required.