1) Responsible for regulatory affairs.
2) Responsible for organizing product licenses
3) Responsible for authorization of production, BMRs and document review
4) Responsible for Marketing Authorization
5) Responsible for supervising QMS.
6) Ensures GMP is adhered.
7) Ensure customer complaints are resolved.
8) Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions
9) Conduct training for pharmacists on QMS, CGMP and Job related aspects.
10) Attend to any incidental work that may be required by the factory manager.
- Graduate with a Degree in Pharmacy will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years working Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- Interpersonal skill
- Safety adherence
- Attention to details
- Punctuality and Discipline
- Compliance with GMP