- Reading and interpretation of schematic drawings of pipe systems, isometric sketches, combination drawings, construction drawings and isometric view drawings.
- Arrangement and performing pressure testing as specified on the drawings and/or in the pressure test instructions after welding.
- Execution of dimension control on pipe systems and checking if all accessories and fittings in the pipe system are mounted.
- Knowledge of using hoisting tooling and flushing unit knowledge of pipe system specifications, technical and safety standards is required
- Capable of using equipment and tools for Pipe fitting, as well as for steel construction in general.
- Responsible for the execution and application of the HSE procedures within his work area.
- Should have good communication skills and report writing abilities.
- Should have vase experience in fitting with good supervisory qualities.
- SSCE & Vocational Trade test grade 1 & 2 certificate
- Must have worked on a structural fitting project.
- Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
- Relevant trade test(s) and SSCE. Higher qualifications are added advantages.
- Above 10 years in major Oil & Gas EPC projects, must possess vast Knowledge in the fabrication industry.
- Safety certificate (general) and other safety certification will be an added advantage.