- To supervise all assigned personnel.
- To draw up a work chart of how the orphanage Home
- Make sure all personnel carry out their duties based on the needs of the children and KPIs.
- Make sure needs of all children are met by keeping files of each child, scrutinize workers to perform their duties etc
- Identify and organize training for personnel and caregivers
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on every child and activities in the home
- Identify needs of the Orphanage Home and proffer solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate (Background in Sociology or Psychology), Preferably social worker.
- Must be matured to supervise older caregivers/Nurses.
- 3 -5 years’ experience in similar role