Evaluation of suppliers during the tendering process and periodic monitoring of their performance against KPI’s.
Enablement of suppliers on Ariba network leading to optimum utilisation of the P2P system.
Create supplier pre-qualification questionnaire.
Capture category specific questions and weightages from the category specialist and the business.
Collect detailed information from supplier and do supplier evaluation basis agreed evaluation criteria’s.
Create standard templates for capturing feedback on supplier performance.
Take periodic feedback from business on supplier performance.
Extract data from the P2P system to measure supplier’s performance on time delivery.
Update supplier performance ratings periodically in the supplier performance register.
Provide feedback to suppliers on corrective action.
Report key issues on supplier performance to business and Procurement Services Manager
As part of the P2P implementation, work with the Ariba team on enablement of suppliers on the Ariba Network.
Enable new suppliers on the Ariba network post go live.
Be the single point of contact for any supplier specific issues on the Ariba network.
- Number of suppliers evaluated through a prequalification process
- % of suppliers with updated ratings in the supplier performance registers.
- % of suppliers transacting on the Ariba Network
- Post-Graduate with relevant experience in Procurement.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supplier Management.
- Experience of using SAP / Ariba P2P solutions.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in English