The Supply Chain Controller shall be a Business partner of Supply Chain management team and Operations in the factory, delivering cost management services for a key accounting activities and staff related to Inventory, Raw Material, Packaging Material, Spare Parts and Goods in Transit. Ensure that the Costing Standards are applied within the Factory.
- Maintain Standard Cost of the locally manufactured products
- Prepare analysis on control conversion cost
- Corporate savings for procurement and operations.
- Management production variance
- Maintain the Recipe file for all the products in the factory
- Maintain the purchasing price file for all Raw Material and Packaging Material
- Business partner for operations supply planning capacity
- Support Supply chain function in the analysis of financial information for Distribution
- Interpret the results of costing studies and explain to the management
- Ensure the accuracy of costing Reports.
- Preparing cost simulations and cost comparisons
- Ensure all factory expenses are allocated properly
- To coordinate with both Factory and HO When doing all the costing studied and Transfer price calculation.
- Ensure that all procedures are in place plus working on the new procedure when needed.
- Prepare Obtain, compile and analyze factory variances
- Control of CAPEX Investment - Budgeting and actual spend
- Prepare the Monthly supply chain and Operations KPIs
- Provide Capacity Utilization report
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- MSc, MBA degree
- B.Sc/HND degree in any discipline with minimum of second class lower degree/upper credit
- Chartered accountant with Minimum of 7years post qualification working experience in a commercial (branded) company.
- Experience working as finance business partner preferably in an FMCG.
- Extensive knowledge about the costing rules and tools applied in the manufacturing area with Management accounting/Business administration background
- Pro-active person on financial simulations with ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of processes and workflows.
- Strong personality, with very good interpersonal skills.