- Overall duty is deepening and scaling the farmer partnerships selected by AACE Foods in the country but mostly happens in Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, and Gombe.
- Oversee the sourcing for competitively priced raw materials for AACE Foods’ operations.
- Liaise with smallholder farmers, clusters, and suppliers of raw materials for AACE Foods’ production
- Supervise produce aggregation, bagging, weighing and loading of produce by the farmers.
- Support cluster stakeholders to develop a solid strategy to reach their shared ambition and scale the partnerships, in line with set targets.
- Interface with various developmental partners on field activities and farmer relationships.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Agriculture or Agribusiness. A degree in Agric Extension would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in agribusiness or agricultural development, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in working with farmers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the agricultural sector in Nigeria, and in particular of value chains related to Chili, Ginger, Maize, Garlic, Onions e.t.c.
- Good understanding of and work experience in value chain development. Knowledge of inclusive agribusiness models.
- Experience with project result-based planning.
- Proven experience in organizing and facilitating capacity building programs (trainings, demonstrations, field visits, etc.) and other events for value chain stakeholders.
- Work experience in the private sector (company or association) or with public-private partnerships would be a plus.
- Result-orientation and ability to take initiatives under minimal supervision, and reach targets.
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to write quality documents.
- Proficiency in spoken Hausa (required).