Our Client, a leading company within the energy sector is in need of experienced professionals with proficiency in supply chain, logistics and warehouse management of a gas processing facility.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate provides materials, equipment, and supplies by: receiving, warehousing, and distribution of gas products and services across various locations while supervising warehouse officers/store keeping staffs alike
- Oversees the supply & distribution of products and Liaises with Trading/Purchasing Department to ensure adequate product off-take from Terminals and Gas Producers.
- Oversees the supervision of loading at Terminals and Gas Producers and Liaises with the appropriate Federal/State authorities to ensure necessary approvals are secured for product transportation.
- Manages and monitors reports comprising of flows to receivables and then to cash as well as ensuring that material requirements of selling to the customers are met.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employee and staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Experience and Qualifications
- 1st degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Transportation or other relevant degree
- Professional accreditation (e.g. Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transportation, UK) Preferable
- 6 - 8 years’ work experience in similar role within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably an Oil & Gas corporation
- Experience is deep enough to have provided a deep understanding of business strategy and the inter-linkage with supply chain and logistics.
- Excellent reporting skills and knowledge of material management processes involved in LPG business.