Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information.
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Ensuring the personal safety and safe working environment of staff.
- Communicating needs & objectives to managers & key personnel in procurement, logistics & distribution.
- Negotiating contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency.
- Providing accurate routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Accurately calculating total supply chain costs in relation to proposed new projects.
- Obtaining quotes for transportation and also making cost comparisons.
Responsible for the following aspects of the supply chain: sourcing, purchasing, transport, warehousing and distribution. Also involved in identifying and implementing initiatives to reduce the overall supply chain cost base.
Possessing creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to ensure that products are delivered in a good state and on time.
- Willingness to work unusual hours.
- Highly effective motivator with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- An ability to handle the pressures arising from having to meet deadlines and targets.
- Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them.
- Having a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a cost effective way.
Operational logistics management
Supply chain solutions
Project based logistics
Warehousing & storage