Quo Magnis Limited - Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality, catering and airline industry. The company has over 1000 staff (permanent & contract) and is heavily invested in providing world class services to its clients - both domestically and internationally. The company is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The company requires the right candidate to fill the position
- Accountable for all supply chain management activities of the company.
- Capture supply chain intelligence and provide supply chain expertise.
- Purchasing - Able to identify suppliers and lead sourcing team in the qualification and quoting process.
- Develop training documentation, train shipping staff and monitor daily shipments to insure Import/Export compliance.
- Inventory Control - Manage cycle count and the physical inventory processes.
Looking at ways to improve supply networks.
- Prior experience in the hotel, catering or airline industry is a major advantage
- Relevant experience of 7-10 years at the minimum
- Understand current industry best practice
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Ability to Integrate with the team
- Work under pressure and respond flexibly to the demands of the business
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good numerical ability.
- Remuneration package is attractive and in line with industry standards.