- Complete management of Supply Chain processes (Contracts Management, Procurement, and logistics) to provide excellent service to end user departments.
- Manage the different aspects of the supply chain (including sourcing, purchasing, transport and distribution)
- Work closely with suppliers and end user departments to improve operations and reduce costs
- Prepare database of alternative suppliers for the same product to ensure zero down time.
- Take responsibility for ’reverse logistics’, such as the return of rejected or damaged goods.
- Participate, lead & contribute in developing improvement action plan for Local Supply Chain initiatives.
- Design and implement a change management plan (organizational change, training, communication), identifying risks to build and follow up a risk management plan
- Coordinate between selling units and user departments to utilize Order forecast, sales forecast, and adjust capacity to meet customer requirement.
- Ensure implementation and management of the global procurement management process across all units.
Bold and assertive, not more than 35years of age
3-5yrs proven experience in supply chain management
Experience in a restaurant industry will be an added advantage
Minimum of a degree in a relevant discipline