· Responsible for raw material resource planning
· Responsible for auditing and monitoring suppliers
· Responsible for recruiting new suppliers
· Responsible for initiating and leading cost-saving initiatives
· Responsible for negotiating and managing contracts
· Strictly adhere to the Company’s policy on stock covers and agree order quantities with intension to prevent over/under stocking.
· To plan for short and long term raw/materials requirements, based on agreed consumption rate in operations.
· Constantly compared actual usage rate with demand sales estimate and make the data generated available for management use
· Maintaining records showing the movement of items into and out of the store, controlling and monitoring those movements and maintaining full records of the items in the store
· Responsible for Monitoring and motivating staff to ensure that there jobs are effectively and efficiently carried out
· Primary responsibility is to manage all the steps it takes to get a products into a consumers hand, this includes purchase of raw materials, processing, storing of raw materials in a warehouse, moving from distribution centers to stores.
· Responsible for ensuring, you make sure every step happens flawlessly so the company makes the most profit from the sale of her product.