Job Number: 1600034F
Job: Supply Chain
- As our Supply Chain Specialist, your responsibility is to satisfy internal stakeholders and external customer demands promptly without extra cost.
- Provide efficiently and effectively Secretarial Administration support to Supply Chain Manager and Division.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and schedule periodic meetings for the Supply Chain Manager and his direct reports.
- Efficiently and effectively organizes all Supply Chain Manager meetings, seminars, workshops and other Supply Chain activities including travels arrangement.
- Efficiently and effectively organize and arrange all Supply Chain visitors coming from outside the country, ensuring their comfort within the period of their stay in Nigeria.
- Process Nigeria Export Promotion and Nigeria Export Supervisory Scheme payment receipt through Treasury to Citibank.
- Plan Weekly export loading in collaboration with Customer Service & Demand Planning.
- Communicate with necessary documents (NXP, NESS & Pro forma Invoice) the planned loading to forwarding agent, Cotecna and Carmine representative.
- Send shipping Instructions and draft BL to shipping lines for the nominated vessels, confirm from shipping line vessel sailing and communicate to customer service the date of sailing.
- Get all export documents from the forwarding agent and shipping lines after vessels had sailed and submit to Customer Service in 72 hours of vessel departure.
- Ensure that clearing agent invoice is processed promptly for payment within the agreed lead-time.
- Update the export tracker/data promptly and maintain accurate filing system for proper record keeping
What it takes:
- BSc. / HND (minimum of 2nd class, Lower Credit) in Social Sciences.
- 2- 3 years operational experience in a related role.
- Organizational and communication skills