Provide accurate information to customers regarding enquiries on the KongaPay platform.
• Resolve or escalate issues that may occur when the platform is used for payment purposes.
• First contact resolution
• To give information on how to use the platform and the benefits of using the platform.
• To provide quality of service to customers
• Should be able to run campaigns on benefits using the platform
• Should be able to manage angry and stressed customers.
• Must be able to pay attention to details in order to give accurate information.
• Liaise with partner banks on escalated issues on behalf of customers.
• Resolve all customer issues on the KongaPay platform
• Articulate and escalate customer impacting issues that may arise from the platfrom
• Escalate all perceived fraudulent issues
• Prepare daily and weekly report.
High level of tolerance
• Good listening skills
• Written communication
• Accurate Information
• Good Communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Customer Service
• Accurate documentation
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience working as a Card Dispute Resolution Officer in a financial institution is strongly desired.
• University degree.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Experience in resolving issues and managing customers.
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills.