To ensure growth and profitability of the business achieved by sales reps in the team.
- Set-up and follow up Sales Reps performance through weekly meeting
- Adapt/optimize visit-roadmaps (installers’ portfolio/ sales rep, segmentation of installers, frequency of visits and content (weekly brief, monthly commercial focus…)
- Build individual action plans for the Sales Reps
- Train Sales Rep on field and monitor compliance with sales processes
- Identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur.
- Define guidelines for coverage planning.
- Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per representative.
- Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned customers.
- Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
- Evaluate sales reps on personal performance and contribution based on facts and observable data.
- Accompany Sales Reps to visit key customers
- Supervise organisation of trainings for Installers.
- Set-up and follow up sales rep performance
- Adapt/optimize visits roadmap (installers portfolio/ sales rep…) & content (weekly brief, monthly commercial focus…)
- Ensure ambitious target setting & monitor closely for performance.
- Coach the Field Sales force for performance per the set targets and build a winning spirit within team.
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at POS in order to further build market share.
- Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set.
- A good University degree
- BSc. Electrical engineering or technical degree
- Approximately 5-7 years relevant experience
- Preferably prior field service experience.
- Preferably with some building industry experience
- Knowledge of electrical sector
- Retail business knowledge
- People / sales force management
- Experience with Customer relationship management tools.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written – fluent English).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Developing Customer Relationships.
- Developing the Customer Development Infrastructure and Organisation.
- Business Strategy and Formulation.
- Business Planning and Implementation.
- Project Management.
- Change Management.
- Demonstrate good self control whilst working under pressure.
- Good self organizational and motivational skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics.
- Customer Management and Selling Essentials
- Implementing the Customer / Channel.