To effectively implement our new strategy, Take Action: End Poverty (2014–2018), ActionAid Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Supporter Communications Officer in order to achieve our new Country Strategy objectives and contribute to our new fundraising initiatives.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities is essential.
- At least three years post NYSC experience with a minimum of two years spent as a project communication officer is essential
- Proven experience in content gathering, documentation and use of social media is essential
- Experience in producing Newsletters is essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills is essential
- Excellent computer skills is essential
- Graphic design skill is desirable
- Integrity, creativity and innovativeness with ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment are essential