To effectively implement our new strategy, Take Action: End Poverty (2014–2018), ActionAid Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Supporter Services Administrator to support the implementation of the new Country Strategy and contribute to our new fundraising initiatives.
- Degree in Social Sciences is essential.
- One year post NYSC experience is essential
- Experience in the development sector preferably as a front office staff is essential
- Experience using a Customer Relations Management (CRM) Database System is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills is essential
- Excellent documentation skills is essential
- Integrity, creativity and innovativeness with ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment are essential