GPP/SCM/002- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Our client in the printing industry seeks the services of a supply chain manager. The candidate must possess a BSc or HND in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower or Upper Credit. 2nd Degree is desirable
He/ She must possess strong analytical and communication skills, good planning and organizational skills, pay attention to detail, ability to use computer packages such as spreadsheets and databases. Must possess the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and should have at least 5 years cognate experience in managing supply chain from manufacturing sector.
- Maintaining and managing the database of the company's suppliers and segregating them based on the class of supplies they render to the company.
- Liaise with Finance unit to ensure adequate reconciliation of supplier's payables. .
- Ensure that all LPO raised reflects the best prices available in the market and it is in the interest of the company.
- To issue current market price bulletin on weekly basis for all paper and other comsumables
- To ensure that all LPO raised has a payment plan which must be have been agreed with both the supplier and the finance manager.
- To ensure that all the LPO to be raised is tied to a material or service requisition from material supplies and services
- To arrange with finance on a specific day or days of the month which all supplies will be paid.
- Liaising with finance units that agreed payment terms with vendors and contractors are met.
- Liaising with vendors, parent company and joint venture partners in confirmation of Account balances.
- To ensure that all suppliers conforms to the documentation requirement of the company by submitting valid Invoices
- To assist purchasing department in eliminating cash payment to vendors.
- To prepare a weekly and monthly reports of all purchases made.
- Raising of local purchase orders (LPO) in pastel for all suppliers and services to be rendered to the company.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th April 2014. Kindly state the job code and job title as subject of the mail.