In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct sub-surface surveys to identify the characteristics of potential land or mining development sites.
- Provide input in specifying the ground support systems, processes and equipment for safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction or underground construction activities.
- Implement and coordinate mining plans and safety programs.
- Production bill of quantities and contract tender.
- Valuation of buildings, civil and related works.
- Preparation of Mining plans and sections.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in surveying and geoinformatics.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in both field and office surveying and must be CAD literate.